Legal information - EAO Schweiz AG
|Legal form||Limited company|
|Describe your Company and attract Business opportunities|
|Corporate capital||250,000 CHF|
|No employees (address)||10 Employees|
|No employees||10 Employees|
|Kompass member for||+ 6 years|
Presentation - EAO Schweiz AG
Nature of business:
EAO is a world leading expert partner for Human-Machine Interface (HMI) with long and proven experience in the ergonomic design, development, manufacture and distribution of highly reliable pushbuttons, indicators and customised HMI solutions. The innovative flair has enabled EAO to attain a dominant market position with competitive, reliable products and solutions in areas such as transportation, machinery, telecommunication, panel building, automotive and process and control engineering.
• EAO AG, Tannwaldstrasse 88, CH-4600 Olten (CH), Tel: +41 62 286 91 11, firstname.lastname@example.org
• EAO (Guanghzhou) Ltd., 3/F, Block G4, South China New Materials Innovation Park, 31 Kefeng Road, Guangzhou Science City, CN-Guangzhou PRC (CN), Tel: +86 20 32290390 or +86 20 32290610, Fax: +86 20 32290380, email@example.com
• EAO (Shanhai) Office, Rm.403,Block 5#, CIFI Century Square, Lane 28, NO.21, Danba Road, Putuo District, CN-Shanghai PRC (CN), Tel: +86 21 6095 0717, Fax: +86 21 6095 0717, firstname.lastname@example.org
• EAO GmbH, Langenberger Straße 570, DE-45277 Essen (DE), Tel: +49 201 8587 0, Fax: +49 201 8587 210, email@example.com
• EAO France S.A.S., 5 rue Henri François, FR-77330 Ozoir-la-Ferrière (FR), Tel: +33 1 64 43 37 37, Fax: +33 1 64 43 37 48, firstname.lastname@example.org
• EAO (Far East) Ltd., Unit A1, 1/F, Block A, Tin On Industrial Building, 777 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kln, CN-Hong Kong (HK), Tel: +852 2786 9141, Fax: +852 2786 9561, email@example.com
• EAO Italia S.r.l., Centro Direzionale Summit - Palazzo D1, Via Brescia, 28, 20063 Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI), IT-Italy (IT), Tel: 39 029 247 1934, Fax: +39 029 247 1935, firstname.lastname@example.org
• EAO Japan Co. Ltd., Net 1 Mita Bldg. 3F, 3-1-4 Mita Minato-ku, JP-Tokyo 108-0073 (JP), Tel: +81 3 5444 54 11, email@example.com
• EAO Benelux B.V., Kamerlingh Onnesweg 46, NL-3316 GL Dordrecht (NL), Tel: +31 78 653 17 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
• EAO Corporation, One Parrott Drive, Shelton, US-CT 06484, USA (US), Tel: +1 203 951 4600, Fax: +1 203 951 4601, email@example.com
• EAO Ltd, Highland House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, GB-West Sussex RH15 9TN, United Kingdom (GB), Tel: +44 1444 236 000, Fax: +44 1444 236 641, firstname.lastname@example.org
• KPMG AG, Zürich
Company’s Videos - EAO Schweiz AG
General Information - EAO Schweiz AG
|Type:||ISO 9001:2008 2016|
CREDIT SUISSE (4), Olten-A, 4601 Olten, Swift: CRESCHZZ46A
Brands - EAO Schweiz AG
The Human Touch®
Contact people - EAO Schweiz AG Download the executives list
Herr Bernard Bonvalot
MD/Chief Operating Officer (Geschäftsführer)
Herr Christoph Siegenthaler
Herr Kurt Loosli
Chairman (Präsident des Verwaltungsorgans)
Herr Dirk Hofmann
Director (Mitglied des Verwaltungsorgans)
News - EAO Schweiz AG
Jan 12 2020New product
New Series 09 Rugged CAN Keypads.For rugged applications in heavy duty and special vehicles.
Olten, Switzerland, August 2019 – High reliability and functional safety are crucial to controlling safety-related applications in vehicles and machines – whether in construction equipment and vehicles, agricultural equipment or in special and commercial vehicles of various types. Harsh environments and low back panel depth require a robust and compact product design. The actuators and indicators must also be precisely configured, both mechanically and electronically, to suit the respective application. The new high-quality Rugged CAN Keypad and Rugged CAN Rotary Cursor Controller from Series 09 meet these requirements with cutting-edge system integration.
- Roadmaking vehicles and roller compactors
- Loaders, dozers and excavators
- Cranes, dump trucks and crawler drills
- Fire-fighting and rescue vehicles
- Road sweepers, cleaning vehicles and refuse trucks
- Snow removers and groomers
- Agricultural vehicles and equipment
Robust, innovative design – Robust and innovative construction is a feature of the Rugged CAN Keypads design. The up to IP67 protected actuators and indicators work reliably at operating temperatures from – 40 °C to + 85 °C. The low back panel depth and robust clip-in or screw-in mounting allows for easy, flexible installation, either vertically or horizontally. These high-quality devices also offer excellent tactile feedback, and are clearly visible in daylight and at night thanks to the powerful RGB LED halo and LED symbol illumination. Attractive and configurable 4-segment halo button illumination is integrated as standard. The customisable illumination provides the operator with excellent visual feedback, and is combined with a unique, contemporary design. Legends can be selected from our extensive library of industry-recognised, laser etched ISO 7000 symbols or customer supplied graphics to meet end user specific needs.
- Individual 4-segment and RGB halo ring illumination
- Designed for functional safety*: ISO 26262 and ISO 13849
- Intelligent HMIs with CAN bus integration
- Robust, innovative, ergonomic design sealed up to IP67 protection
- Interchangeable ISO 7000 range of symbols or customised symbols
Functional safety* and CAN bus integration – The Rugged CAN Keypads feature high reliability and are designed for functional safety in accordance with the EN ISO 13849 PLD and ISO 26262 ASIL B standards. Put simply, functional safety means that the system monitors whether the safety-related function is working properly. If a function error occurs, the system promptly informs the operator. Thanks to the CAN bus integration, the devices are intelligently and easily integrated into a CAN system – the devices are fitted with a Deutsch DT Series connector.
More than an expert. A partner of the automotive industry. As a global partner to major automotive manufacturers and suppliers, we provide our customers with high-quality, products, design capabilities and services. Through many decades of commitment and consultation with the automotive industry, EAO is an established global supplier of operator control panels, sub-assemblies, switches, buttons and indicators.
* Functional safety with CANopen Safety protocol available as of 2020.Show More Show less
Jan 12 2020New product
New HMIS Multi-Legend Alarm Indicator – Flexible, bright and reliable.Simplifies fault monitoring contributing to increased safety within railway applications.
Olten, Switzerland, November 2019 - Train drivers need to easily see an overview of the current status or critical situations requiring their attention - whatever the cab lighting conditions and independent of the rest of the electrical systems. EAO offers a highly reliable, customisable and quick to engineer solution that meets the driver's needs and with the possibility to add additional functionality such as a dimmable illumination.
With its extremely flexible and modular design, the HMIS Multi-Legend Alarm Indicator fulfils a broad range of application needs. The panel size and the symbols are customisable. Different illumination colours are available. The flexible number and arrangement of the symbols as well as the ultra-thin mounting depth of less than 8 mm thickness ideally fit to driver desk and control cabinets, as well as in other railway application where the space envelope for the status indicators is limited.
- Customisable panel size and symbols
- Quick adaption to customer-specific requirements
- Additional functionality can be added
- Ultra-thin design (< 8 mm) to fit in driver desk panels
- Bright even illumination visible in all light conditions
Every alarm indicator is electrically independent to guarantee high operational safety, redundant illumination on each element provides increased reliability. The complete system of indicators is controllable by bus interface, digital IO or other interfaces, which allows easy and effective integration with existing systems. In addition, the indicator modules can be provided with dimmable illumination. The lamp test functionality is effective and immediate with a capacitive touch sensor included in the alarm panel. With a range of different indicator tile dimension, grid spacings, and numbers of tiles per module this is a truly flexible status monitoring system. Mounting of the indicator panel can be adapted to the customer needs with adapters or directly with mounting studs.
The Multi-Legend Alarm Indicator conforms to EN 45545 and offers connectivity with up to 36 tiles in each module and is suitable for 24 and 110 VDC systems. Its modular construction ensures short engineering and production lead-times even for new product configurations.Show More Show less
May 26 2019New product
EAO announces its New Complete Catalog of HMI Systems and Components
Date: May 26, 2019 10:00 PM
End: December 31, 2019 10:59 PMOur fascination for Human Machine Interfaces.
Your comprehensive, technical reference book.
Olten, April 2019 - EAO, as a competent partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), announces the general availability of the new EAO complete catalog. The new catalogue comprises 992 pages packed with innovative, intuitive and reliable HMI products and related detailed information - the new EAO complete range is more comprehensive and clear than ever before.
In spite of its almost 1000 pages, you will find what you are looking for in a flash with this comprehensive work. This is ensured by sophisticated control systems, a classic table of contents and a detailed index. The products are arranged according to series and the information offered includes dimension drawings, circuit diagrams and corresponding accessories.
The EAO Complete Catalogue is not just a tool for presenting the full range of products. EAO also wants to inform you as a customer about the comprehensive range of services available in the most diverse markets and applications.
EAO is constantly working to expand its range of services and is always at your side as your solution-oriented Expert Partner for Human Machine Interfaces. Further information can be found in the introduction to the catalogue.
Curious? Then order your personal copy right here
The catalogue can also be viewed digitally by product series and downloaded at www.eao.com/downloads .
Show More Show less
May 26 2019New product
Series 82 illuminated pushbutton – New stainless steel 316L version.
Date: May 26, 2019 10:00 PMReliably protected against corrosion and alkaline cleaning agents.
Olten, Switzerland, May 2019 – The main function of strong alkaline-based cleaning agents in the food and pharmaceutical industries is to remove organic contaminants, so that bacterial and fungal growth is prevented. This ensures that, food and medical products do not become contaminated. The equipment, machines and control units used in these industries must be able to withstand these types of cleaning agents. EAO is now offering a new stainless steel version for illuminated pushbuttons of Series 82, which has been developed with this in mind.
▪ High quality stainless steel 316L
▪ Protected against corrosion
▪ Resistant to all alkaline cleaning agents
▪ Robust Tritan plastic ring illumination
▪ 22 mm standard versions available
The new metal fronts made from stainless steel 316L offer exceptional protection against corrosion. The illuminated versions are equipped with a robust Tritan plastic illumination ring. The 316L version is also suitable for marine applications, because the pushbutton is resistant to salt water
Read more on www.eao.com/de/82-316Show More Show less
Mar 6 2019Press release
Series 45 pushbuttons.
Date: March 6, 2019 12:23 PM
Contact details EAO Schweiz AG, Tannwaldstrasse 86, 4601 OltenLong lasting, attractive and rugged.
Olten, Switzerland, February 2019 – EAO’s Series 45 pushbuttons combine rugged construction with an attractive design – whether flush or raised mounted. Thanks to IP69K protection, penetration by dust and liquids is prevented even under the most adverse conditions. Combined with an extremely long service life of up to 10 million switching cycles, these intuitively operated devices are ideal for harsh industrial environments as typically found in machinery and industrial automation applications.
Various operating and control functions for machinery and industrial equipment, including:
- On and off
- Start and stop
- Operator / function control
These pushbuttons offer positive tactile feedback, are available in either momentary or maintained functions, and in metal or plastic versions. Adding to their ease in implementation, raised and flush variants are offered in industry standard 22.3 mm mounting and 30.5 mm diameter cut-outs respectively. Design options include raised, flush to the bezel, or flush mounted lens styles. As well, an extensive choice of available colours results in the most comprehensive range of pushbuttons in the market.
- Extremely long service life (up to 10 million switching cycles)
- Attractive design – flush or raised
- Versatile thanks to a variety of options and modular design
- Simple and fast assembly without special tools
- Rugged construction and high IP69K protection
Series 45 pushbuttons with their wide range of minimum and maximum switch ratings are ideal for use in a broad variety of applications. With up to 6 contact elements, these durable pushbuttons provide an extensive amount of design flexibility for a multitude of end user applications. Quick and easy assembly is also guaranteed without the need for any special tools.
In summary, EAO’s attractive and robust Series 45 pushbuttons offer an ideal solution for long-lasting and reliable switching as often required in harsh industrial environments.
Read more on www.eao.com/45.Show More Show less
Nov 26 2018New product
New Series 84 E-Stops and Stop Switches.
Date: November 26, 2018 11:00 PM
End: March 31, 2019 9:59 PMCompact, attractive and reliable.
Olten, Switzerland, November 2018 – EAO offers intuitive, reliable and robust safety switches for the machinery industry: The intuitive Series 84 emergency stop and stop switches are particularly suitable for handheld and compact control units, where very low back panel depth is critical and where the front of panel height as well as ergonomic styling are important design factors.
- Industrial or process automation equipment
- Machinery, in particular for handheld control units
- Material handling and lifting platforms
- Medical devices
Installed directly on the machine or in a handheld control unit, these switches reliably protect humans from injury and machines from damage.
- Robust mono-block with a foolproof and fail-safe design
- Very low back panel depth
- Attractive, modern design and protection IP65/67
- Reliable and long service life
- Clearly visible illumination
LED illumination gives additional status information and can also be used to locate the switch, even in low ambient light conditions. The robust mono-block construction and a choice of terminals allow easy mounting in modern safety control systems.
Read more on www.eao.com/84-e-stopShow More Show less
Location - EAO Schweiz AG
Opening hours - EAO Schweiz AG
Activities - EAO Schweiz AG
Main activities within the Kompass classification
- Switches, lever operated (toggle switches)
- Switches and circuit breakers, miniature and subminiature
- Switches, DC
- Switches, AC
- Switches, illuminated
- Switches, rotary and pull
- Switches, key operated
- Switches, pressure
- Switches, metal clad
- Switches, indoor lighting
- Switches, tactile, electric
- Switches, push-button
- Switches, flush/panel/recessed
- Switches, membrane
- Switches, emergency stop
- Switches, selector
- Switches, multipole
- Switches, door edge, mechanical
- Switches to customer specification
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Electric switches
- Commutator switches
- Electric contactors
- Electric lamps, by use
- Input peripherals